How to transfer funds via PayNow?
1. Login to your internet banking account, and click PayNow.
- Choose Unique Entity Number (UEN)
- Input the UEN of the church/organisation you want to give your offering to. For example, if you want to give to the Church of the Holy Spirit, input "T08CC4041L".
- Click/tap Make a Transfer button.
2. Input the amount you want to give.
- Type the purpose of this transfer (for example "Mass Collection") in the Transfer Details
- Click/tap Next
3. Review your input and click/tap Transfer Now button
Consider saving the payee UEN reference for repeat use.
For a more detailed guide on how to use PayNow, please go to your bank's website:
- POSB: https://www.posb.com.sg/personal/deposits/pay-with-ease/paynow
- DBS: https://www.dbs.com.sg/personal/deposits/pay-with-ease/paynow
- OCBC: https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/online-banking/paynow.html#OCBC-Online-Banking
- UOB: https://www.uob.com.sg/personal/eservices/ebanking/paynow.page
- HSBC: https://www.hsbc.com.sg/ways-to-bank/transfers/paynow/
For other banks not listed here, please contact their customer services department.